Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Arnos Grove Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 21:51:49
Eastbound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 310 Cockfosters At Platform Due
- Piccadilly to 236 Cockfosters Between Bounds Green and Arnos Grove 2 mins
- Piccadilly to 322 Cockfosters At Bounds Green Platform 2 4 mins
- Piccadilly to 243 Cockfosters Between Turnpike Lane and Wood Green 8 mins
- Piccadilly to 314 Cockfosters Approaching Turnpike Lane 10 mins
- Piccadilly to 302 Check Front of Train Between Manor House and Turnpike Lane 12 mins
- Piccadilly to 340 Cockfosters At Arsenal Platform 1 18 mins
- Piccadilly to 341 Cockfosters Between Russell Square and King's Cross 26 mins
- Piccadilly to 251 Cockfosters Between Holborn and Russell Square 28 mins
Eastbound/Westbound - Platform 2/3
- Piccadilly to 307 Rayners Lane At Platform Due
Westbound - Platform 4
- Piccadilly to 257 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Southgate and Arnos Grove 4 mins
- Waiting Room
- Car park
- Ticket Halls
AddressArnos Grove Station
London Underground Ltd.