Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Alperton Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 09:48:42
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 334 Arnos Grove At South Harrow Platform 2 7 mins
- Piccadilly to 363 Check Front of Train At Rayners Lane Platform 2 11 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 260 Uxbridge Between Park Royal and Alperton 1 min
- Piccadilly to 303 Rayners Lane At Acton Town Platform 2 9 mins
- Piccadilly to 341 Uxbridge At Earl's Court Platform 6 22 mins
- Piccadilly to 250 Rayners Lane Between Green Park and Hyde Park Corner 30 mins
- Waiting Room
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.