With Auto Pay, we'll bill you automatically for the number of charging days your vehicle travels within the Congestion Charge area and, if it doesn't meet the standards, the Low Emission Zone (LEZ) and Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ).
We offer two payment options - Auto Pay and Fleet Auto Pay. If you or your business regularly drive more than 5 vehicles within a charging zone, choose Fleet Auto Pay.
Benefits of Auto Pay
- Never forget to pay charges again
- Protection from receiving Penalty Charge Notices while registered
- Registration for up to five vehicles
- Be at least 18 years old
- Either complete a Direct Debit mandate or link a payment card
- Tell us which vehicles you want to register
See the Auto Pay terms and conditions.
There are no registration or renewal fees to add vehicles to Auto Pay or Fleet Auto Pay.
Fleet Auto Pay
The Fleet Auto Pay service is only available to business customers using more than five vehicles.
You can add up to five account users to help you manage your Fleet Auto Pay service.
Find out more and set up Fleet Auto Pay.