Businesses with 6 or more vehicles can apply for our automated payment system to pay Congestion Charge, Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) and Low Emission Zone (LEZ) charges.
We'll automatically record the number of charging days a vehicle travels within the charging zone and bill you each month.
Benefits of Fleet Auto Pay
- Pay by direct debit
- Less time spent on administration
- Online account management and telephone helpline
- Protection from Penalty Charge Noticeswhile registered
- Unlimited number of vehicles
- Add extra vehicles to your service on a one-off basis
- Up to five account users can help you manage the service
How to apply
To apply you need to:
- Complete a Direct Debit mandate as part of your application
- Provide us with certain documents about your company
- Be over 18
Your first payment by direct debit will include:
- £10 annual registration charge for each vehicle added to Fleet Auto Pay
- Any journey charges you have incurred since activating your service
Your Fleet Auto Pay may be suspended if we can't collect a payment. Check regularly to make sure you can cover the payment.
We renew your vehicles automatically - the £10 annual registration charge will apply for each vehicle registered for Fleet Auto Pay.
Make sure you remove a vehicle from Fleet Auto Pay if you don't want to renew it. Do it before the vehicle's renewal date or you'll pay the £10 registration charge again.
See our Fleet Auto Pay terms and conditions.