Businesses with 6 or more vehicles can apply for our automated payment system to pay the Congestion Charge and Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) charge.
We'll automatically record the number of charging days a vehicle travels within the charging zone and bill you each month.
Benefits of Fleet Auto Pay
- £10.50 daily Congestion Charge per vehicle, rather than £11.50
- Pay by direct debit
- Less time spent on administration
- Online account management and telephone helpline
- Protection from Penalty Charge Noticeswhile registered
- Unlimited number of vehicles
- Add extra vehicles to your service on a one-off basis
- Up to five account users can help you manage the service
How to apply
To apply you need to:
- Complete a Direct Debit mandate as part of your application
- Provide us with certain documents about your company
- Be over 18
Your first payment by direct debit will include:
- £10 annual registration charge for each vehicle added to Fleet Auto Pay
- Any journey charges you have incurred since activating your service
Your Fleet Auto Pay may be suspended if we can't collect a payment. Check regularly to make sure you can cover the payment.
We renew your vehicles automatically - the £10 annual registration charge will apply for each vehicle registered for Fleet Auto Pay.
Make sure you remove a vehicle from Fleet Auto Pay if you don't want to renew it. Do it before the vehicle's renewal date or you'll pay the £10 registration charge again.
See our Fleet Auto Pay terms and conditions.