TfL Go app
Get started on your journey with TfL Go
- Use our live map to see your route - or search any place or address across London
- Get live bus, train and tram times and the quieter times to travel
- Get live updates on all bus, Tube, London Overground, DLR, Elizabeth line and tram lines
- Check walking and cycling routes for all or part of your journey
- Use step-free mode for planning accessible journeys. This includes information on toilet locations, platform access and live lift status
Download the app
We want TfL Go to be the most inclusive, trusted travel app for Londoners. Download the app for iOS or Android and give us feedback as you use it to safely navigate London.
Using the app
The app is designed to be used by everyone.
- Get help planning an accessible journey from our mini-guide to using the TfL Go app
- TfL Go supports Dynamic Type for larger text
- You can also use the app in landscape mode, or make use of iOS's VoiceOver capability and Android TalkBack capability - we've got that covered
- We'll show you walking and cycling routes you may not have considered, plus our journey planner now returns walking routes more often, especially when it's faster to walk
Feedback and support
If you have any issues with the app:
- Get in touch via the TfL Go app through the 'Report an issue' link or in the Settings area
- Or call 0343 222 1234 (Charges may apply) or textphone 0800 112 3456
We'll share our open data with other transport apps that you might already be using.