Get started on your journey with TfL Go
- Touch the map to plan your journey - or search any place or address across London
- Check the latest train times for every station
- Choose from the fastest or step-free routes or explore alternatives to suit your needs
- Get live updates on all Tube, Tram, DLR, London Overground and TfL Rail lines
- Plan your walking or cycling journey
- Use step-free mode for planning accessible journeys - in the future we'll have information on toilet availability, platform access and live lift status
Download the app
We want TfL Go to be the most inclusive, trusted travel app for Londoners. Download the app and give us feedback as you use it to safely navigate London.
Using the app
The app is designed to be used by everyone. If you need larger type, TfL Go supports Dynamic Type throughout the app.
You can also use the app in landscape mode, or make use of iOS's VoiceOver capability - we've got that covered.
We'll show you walking and cycling routes you may not have considered, plus our journey planner now returns walking routes more often, especially when it's faster to walk.
Feedback and support
If you have any issues with the app:
- Get in touch within the settings panel in the app
- Email us at email@example.com
- Or call 0343 222 1234 (Charges may apply) or textphone 0800 112 3456
An Android version of TfL Go will be released in Autumn 2020. And we'll still be sharing our open data with other transport apps that you might already be using.