The proposed scheme will create:
- New public space linking Acton and Chiswick, including green space and a pavement on the western side of Bollo Lane
- Workspace and retail, meaning more shops and employment opportunities for local people
- More than 850 new homes to rent and buy in Acton, half of which will be affordable
The formal consultation process on Ealing Council's planning portal is now completed.
If you have any questions about the application, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planning decision by Ealing Council: December 2020
- Approximate start on site: autumn 2021
Involving the community
Our proposals were developed after months of consultation with local residents and businesses. This included:
- Over 20,000 newsletters sent to the local community, inviting you to be involved in the development process
- Two public exhibitions and three pop-up exhibitions held for local people
- 70,000 local transport users contacted by email to promote the consultation events
- Over 400 pieces of feedback received, either in writing or online via our website
Read the results of our most recent Bollo Lane consultation.