What we're doing
The scheme will create:
- New public space linking Acton and Chiswick, including green space and a pavement on the western side of Bollo Lane
- Workspace and retail, meaning more shops and employment opportunities for local people
- More than 850 new homes to rent and buy in Acton, half of which will be affordable
We are looking for a development partner to help us create the scheme. A rigorous process will ensure that we appoint a partner who will share our vision for the site and bring our plans to life.
If all goes to plan, we should be in a position to appoint our partner in spring 2022.
Involving the community
Our proposals were developed after months of consultation with local residents and businesses. This included:
- Over 20,000 newsletters sent to the local community
- Two public exhibitions and three pop-up exhibitions held for local people
- 70,000 local transport users contacted by email to promote the consultation events
- Over 400 pieces of feedback received, either in writing or online via our website
We are still committed to this principle and will continue to involve the local community as we move forward. Check back here for updates or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.