Current services on London Underground during RMT strike action
Transport Commissioner, Peter Hendy, said: 'Services are currently running on more than half of London Underground lines, with good service on the Northern line and a decent service across the Jubilee line.
'Clearly, support for the RMT leadership's actions is far from the level they were expecting.
'Londoners and I will fully appreciate all the efforts being made by those Tube and transport staff who are working today to keep London moving.
'The picture will change constantly throughout the day and those travelling should check before they travel via the TfL website tfl.gov.uk to see how Tube services are running, or take advantage of the many alternative travel options being provided by the Mayor and TfL.'
Services on London Underground are reduced this morning, due to industrial action called by the RMT leadership. However, the following services are operating:
- Northern line - good service
- Jubilee line - minor delays
- Victoria line - shuttle service between Victoria and Seven Sisters
- District line - shuttle service from Wimbledon to High Street Kensington
- Metropolitan line - shuttle service between Wembley Park and Baker Street
- Piccadilly line - shuttle service between Arnos Grove and Cockfosters
- Bakerloo line - a shuttle service will shortly start between Queen's Park and Paddington
We also hope to run a service on the Central and Hammersmith and City lines later today.