Commercial media

Film and photography

To film or take photos on the TfL network you need to apply to us for a filming permit.

Food and drink

Read our advertising policy and guidance for food and non-alcoholic drink advertising. For any queries regarding HFSS, email

If you think your product could be considered high in fat, sugar and salt but you still want to advertise with us, you'll need to apply for an exception to the TfL advertising policy.

HFSS-related are covered in the TfL advertising policy.

Short term lettings

Read our guidance on advertising for short term lettings.