Business Analysis - Level 4
How long: 18 months
Where: London based hybrid working. Anticipated 1 to 2 days on average in the office- subject to working patterns and business requirements.
What you'll need
- A minimum of 2 GCSEs A*- C or Grade 4 and above or equivalent in Maths and English
- Plus 2 A-Levels in any subject at grade A* - D or equivalent
- You must be 18 years of age before the start date to be eligible for this scheme
In this role, you'll be supporting our Business Analysis team and working on a variety of exciting projects, such as:
- Implementing new ticket machines
- Updating ticketing software to support faster top ups and contactless payments
- Implementing a single Asset Management system for London Underground
- Helping to make millions of pounds worth of savings
What you'll be doing
You'll enjoy three rotations. All designed to maximise your talent and equip you with the skills and experience to launch an outstanding career.
It's likely these will be Product Management, SAP Development and Business Analysis teams.
You'll learn practical skills such as:
- How to gather project requirements and map processes
- Product development
- Sponsorship delivery
- Conducting software development
- Data modelling
- User acceptance testing
You'll grow your soft skills with a particular focus on stakeholder engagement and identifying customer needs.
We'll give you responsibility and the opportunity to add value. If you are excited by inspiring and influencing the future of London, then this is the career path for you.
Where this career can take you
When you finish, you can look forward to a role as Business Analyst or Product Analyst.
Five years after that, team lead, product manager and data scientist roles should be firmly on your radar.
And following that, the world's your oyster whether it is in the T&D department or using your skills in the wider TfL organisation.