Fares from 5 March 2023
Which fares changed?
- All pay as you go and paper single fares on Tube, DLR, London Overground and Elizabeth line
- Bus and tram fares
- Daily and weekly caps
- Daily, weekly and other Travelcards
- River Bus services
- IFS Cloud Cable Car
Tube, DLR, London Overground and Elizabeth line
- Most adult pay as you go fares increased by between 10p and 30p
- The adult peak pay as you go fare for a journey in Zone 1 is £2.80
- The new adult off-peak pay as you go fare for a journey in Zone 1 is £2.70
- The adult off-peak pay as you go fare in a single zone (not Zone 1) is £1.80
- Cash fares, also known as paper single and return tickets, for Zones 1-6 increased by 40p to £6.70
Bus and tram
- The adult pay as you go fare increased by 10p to £1.75
- The daily cap increased by 30p to £5.25
- The 16+ daily cap increased by 15p to £2.55
With our Hopper fare, you can still make unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour of first touching in for £1.75.
New bus and tram prices
|Bus and tram||7 Day and Weekly Cap||Monthly||Annual|
Check all bus and tram fares.
Pay as you go caps
For Tube, DLR, London Overground, Elizabeth line and National Rail services
Adult rate daily and weekly caps increased by an average of 5.9%.
|Zone(s)||One Day Anytime||One Day Off-peak||Monday to Sunday|
|Zone 1 only||£8.10||£8.10||£40.70|
|Zone 1 and 2||£8.10||£8.10||£40.70|
|Zone 1, 2 and 3||£9.60||£9.60||£47.90|
|Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4||£11.70||£11.70||£58.50|
|Zone 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5||£13.90||£13.90||£69.60|
|Zone 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6||£14.90||£14.90||£74.40|
Adult Travelcard prices increased by an average of 5.9%.
|Zone(s)||One Day Anytime||One Day Off-peak||7 Day||Monthly||Annual|
|Zone 1 only||£15.20||£15.20||£40.70||£156.30||£1,628|
|Zone 1 and 2||£15.20||£15.20||£40.70||£156.30||£1,628|
|Zone 1, 2 and 3||£15.20||£15.20||£47.90||£184||£1,916|
|Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4||£15.20||£15.20||£58.50||£224.70||£2,340|
|Zone 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5||£21.50||£15.20||£69.60||£267.30||£2,784|
|Zone 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6||£21.50||£15.20||£74.40||£285.70||£2,976|
Check prices for all Travelcard, Tube and rail fares.
River Bus services
Pay as you go fares increased on all Uber boats by Thames Clippers.
|Central and East||£9.80||£4.90|
|Central and West||£9.80||£4.90|
|West to East||£16.60||£8.30|
The River Bus fares increased from 3 September 2023.
IFS Cloud Cable Car
The one-way adult fare to ride on the cable car remains at £6.00. The child fare remains at 50 per cent of the adult fare.
Return tickets are no longer available, with round trips made on IFS Cloud Cable Car at double the price of a one-way trip.
|One way - pay as you go||£6.00||£3.00|
|One way - ticket office||£6.00||£3.00|
|One way - online||£6.00||£3.00|
See our wide range of free and discounted travel concessions.