Fares from 5 March 2023
Which fares are changing?
- All pay as you go and paper single fares on Tube, DLR, London Overground and Elizabeth line
- Bus and tram fares
- Daily and weekly caps
- Daily, weekly and other Travelcards
- River Bus services
- IFS Cloud Cable Car
Tube, DLR, London Overground and Elizabeth line
- Most adult pay as you go fares will increase by between 10p and 30p
- The adult peak pay as you go fare for a journey in Zone 1 will be £2.80
- The new adult off-peak pay as you go fare for a journey in Zone 1 will be £2.70
- The adult off-peak pay as you go fare in a single zone (not Zone 1) will be £1.80
- Cash fares, also known as paper single and return tickets, for Zones 1-6 will increase by 40p to £6.70
Bus and tram
- The adult pay as you go fare will increase by 10p to £1.75
- The daily cap will increase by 30p to £5.25
- The 16+ daily cap will increase by 15p to £2.55
With our Hopper fare, you can still make unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour of first touching in for £1.75.
New bus and tram prices
|Bus and tram||7 Day and Weekly Cap||Monthly||Annual|
Pay as you go caps
For Tube, DLR, London Overground, Elizabeth line and National Rail services
Adult rate daily and weekly caps will increase by an average of 5.9%.
|Zone(s)||One Day Anytime||One Day Off-peak||Monday to Sunday|
|Zone 1 only||£8.10||£8.10||£40.70|
|Zone 1 and 2||£8.10||£8.10||£40.70|
|Zone 1, 2 and 3||£9.60||£9.60||£47.90|
|Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4||£11.70||£11.70||£58.50|
|Zone 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5||£13.90||£13.90||£69.60|
|Zone 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6||£14.90||£14.90||£74.40|
Adult Travelcard prices will increase by an average of 5.9%.
|Zone(s)||One Day Anytime||One Day Off-peak||7 Day||Monthly||Annual|
|Zone 1 only||£15.20||£15.20||£40.70||£156.30||£1,628|
|Zone 1 and 2||£15.20||£15.20||£40.70||£156.30||£1,628|
|Zone 1, 2 and 3||£15.20||£15.20||£47.90||£184||£1,916|
|Zone 1, 2, 3 and 4||£15.20||£15.20||£58.50||£224.70||£2,340|
|Zone 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5||£21.50||£15.20||£69.60||£267.30||£2,784|
|Zone 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6||£21.50||£15.20||£74.40||£285.70||£2,976|
River Bus services
Pay as you go fares will increase on all Uber boats by Thames Clippers.
|Central and East||£9.40||£4.70|
|Central and West||£9.40||£4.70|
|West to East||£15.10||£7.55|
IFS Cloud Cable Car
The one-way adult fare to ride on the cable car will remain at £6.00. The child fare will remain at 50 per cent of the adult fare.
Return tickets will no longer be available, with round trips made on IFS Cloud Cable Car at double the price of a one-way trip.
|One way - pay as you go||£6.00||£3.00|
|One way - ticket office||£6.00||£3.00|
|One way - online||£6.00||£3.00|
See our wide range of free and discounted travel concessions.