Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Waterloo Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 3
- Bakerloo to 207 Queen's Park At Lambeth North Platform 1 2 mins
Southbound - Platform 4
- Bakerloo to 222 Elephant and Castle Left Charing Cross 2 mins
- Bakerloo to 236 Elephant and Castle Approaching Piccadilly Circus 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 201 Elephant and Castle Left Regents Park 8 mins
- Bakerloo to 221 Elephant and Castle At Marylebone Platform 2 12 mins
- Bakerloo to 233 Elephant and Castle At Paddington Platform 4 15 mins
- Bakerloo to 240 Elephant and Castle Between Maida Vale and Warwick Avenue 17 mins
- Bakerloo to 223 Elephant and Castle Left Queen's Park 21 mins
- Bakerloo to 206 Elephant and Castle North of Queen's Park 24 mins
- Bakerloo to 214 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 26 mins
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressWaterloo Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.
Other lines at this station
Search for another station
For live arrivals, status information, route maps and timetables