Tooting Bec: reduced escalator service - there is no down escalator from the ticket hall until late February 2024 due to planned maintenance.
Tooting Bec Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get busier.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 17:09:40
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 146 Edgware via Bank Between South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood 3 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 162 Morden via CX Departed Clapham South 1 min
- Northern to 100 Morden via Bank Between Clapham Common and Clapham South 3 mins
- Northern to 161 Morden via Bank Between Stockwell and Clapham North 7 mins
- Northern to 042 Morden via Bank Approaching Stockwell 9 mins
- Northern to 123 Morden via Bank At Oval Platform 2 11 mins
- Northern to 160 Morden via CX At Kennington Platform 2 12 mins
- Northern to 015 Morden via Bank Departed Borough 16 mins
- Northern to 076 Morden via Bank At Bank Platform 3 19 mins
- Northern to 155 Morden via Bank At Moorgate Platform 8 21 mins
- Northern to 135 Morden via Bank At Angel platform 26 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
AddressTooting Bec Station
London Underground Ltd.
Balham High Rd