Southwark station ticket machines do not currently accept cash. Please top up your Oyster or buy tickets using debit or credit cards. You can also top up with the TfL Oyster app. Contactless can also be used to pay at the gates. If you need to use cash, you can top up at Local Express, 202-206 Unit 2, Union Street, SE1 0LX 165m from the main entrance (Oyster top up available between 0430 and 2344). Alternatively, use ticket machines at nearby London Underground stations that accept cash, which includes nearby Waterloo station.
Southwark Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 14:04:10
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Jubilee to 325 Stratford Between Waterloo and Southwark 1 min
- Jubilee to 300 Stratford Approaching Waterloo 2 mins
- Jubilee to 334 Stratford At Westminster Platform 3 3 mins
- Jubilee to 333 Stratford At Green Park Platform 6 5 mins
- Jubilee to 302 Stratford At St. John's Wood Platform 2 13 mins
- Jubilee to 335 Stratford At Swiss Cottage Platform 2 14 mins
- Jubilee to 357 Stratford Approaching Finchley Road 17 mins
- Jubilee to 327 Stratford Between Willesden Green and Kilburn 22 mins
- Jubilee to 337 Stratford Between Dollis Hill and Willesden Green 24 mins
- Jubilee to 324 Stratford Between Neasden and Dollis Hill 27 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Jubilee to 346 Wembley Park At London Bridge Platform 3 2 mins
- Jubilee to 344 Stanmore Approaching Bermondsey 4 mins
- Jubilee to 313 Wembley Park Between Canary Wharf and Canada Water 6 mins
- Jubilee to 347 Stanmore Between North Greenwich and Canary Wharf 9 mins
- Jubilee to 315 Stanmore At North Greenwich Platform 1 11 mins
- Jubilee to 343 Wembley Park At Canning Town Platform 5 13 mins
- Jubilee to 353 Stanmore Left West Ham 15 mins
- Jubilee to 322 Stanmore Between Stratford and West Ham 17 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.
68 - 70 Blackfriars Rd