Marylebone Underground Station: We are replacing the central staircase with an additional escalator and then replacing the two existing machines.To further reduce congestion, the ticket gates will be reconfigured creating more space to enter/exit.Throughout the work the station will remain open with two escalators in service. The project is due for completion in autumn 2023.
Marylebone Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 22:43:42
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 223 Harrow and Wealdstone At Baker Street Platform 9 1 min
- Bakerloo to 226 Queen's Park Approaching Piccadilly Circus 7 mins
- Bakerloo to 221 Queen's Park Approaching Embankment 10 mins
- Bakerloo to 236 Harrow and Wealdstone Between Elephant & Castle and Lambeth North 13 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 202 Elephant and Castle At Platform Due
- Bakerloo to 210 Elephant and Castle At Paddington Platform 4 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 242 Elephant and Castle At Maida Vale Platform 2 6 mins
- Bakerloo to 243 Elephant and Castle At Queen's Park Platform 2 10 mins
- Bakerloo to 232 Elephant and Castle Approaching Queen's Park 12 mins
- Bakerloo to 233 Elephant and Castle At Stonebridge Park Platform 1 21 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressMarylebone Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.