Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Maida Vale Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 232 Stonebridge Park Between Edgware Road and Paddington 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 213 Queen's Park At Baker Street Platform 9 9 mins
- Bakerloo to 237 Queen's Park North of Oxford Circus 11 mins
- Bakerloo to 201 Harrow and Wealdstone At Piccadilly Circus Platform 1 15 mins
- Bakerloo to 226 Queen's Park At Embankment Platform 5 18 mins
- Bakerloo to 240 Harrow and Wealdstone At Lambeth North Platform 1 21 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 231 Elephant and Castle At Queen's Park Platform 2 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 236 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 222 Elephant and Castle Between Kensal Green and Queen's Park 7 mins
- Bakerloo to 233 Elephant and Castle At Wembley Central Platform 2 19 mins
- Bakerloo to 214 Elephant and Castle Harrow & Wealdstone Siding 27 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressMaida Vale Station
London Underground Ltd.