Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Kew Gardens Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 14:07:13
Eastbound - Platform 1
- District to 023 Check Front of Train At Platform Due
Westbound - Platform 2
- District to 001 Richmond At Platform Due
- District to 002 Richmond Approaching Hammersmith 8 mins
- District to 003 Richmond At Sloane Square Platform 1 21 mins
- District to 004 Richmond At Embankment Platform 1 27 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Cash Machines
- Boarding Ramps
- Euro Cash Machines
AddressKew Gardens Station
London Overground Ltd.