Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Kenton Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 231 Harrow and Wealdstone At South Kenton Platform 2 2 mins
- Bakerloo to 233 Harrow and Wealdstone At Willesden Junction Platform 3 13 mins
- Bakerloo to 214 Harrow and Wealdstone At Queen's Park Platform 3 18 mins
- Bakerloo to 210 Harrow and Wealdstone Left Marylebone 29 mins
Southbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 241 Elephant and Castle At Platform Due
- Bakerloo to 202 Elephant and Castle Harrow & Wealdstone Siding 2 mins
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
London Overground Ltd.