Hounslow West Station: Step free access from street to train. No lift available. Entrance/exit via staff assisted stairlift for manual wheelchair users only. Request staff assistance via the Help point or lift buzzer next to the stairlift. The maximum operating weight of the stairlift is 225kg.
Rail strikes: Wed 5, Sat 8 OctImpact: London Overground plus some Tube & some Elizabeth line services
Hounslow West Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 17:20:44
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 333 Cockfosters Between Hatton Cross and Hounslow West Due
- Piccadilly to 242 Cockfosters At Heathrow Terminal 1,2,3 Platform 2 6 mins
- Piccadilly to 346 Arnos Grove Between Heathrow Terminal 4 and Heathrow Terminal 1,2,3 10 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 301 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Osterley and Hounslow East 2 mins
- Piccadilly to 354 Heathrow via T4 Loop Between Boston Manor and Osterley 5 mins
- Piccadilly to 304 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between South Ealing and Northfields 9 mins
- Piccadilly to 244 Heathrow via T4 Loop Between Acton Town and South Ealing 11 mins
- Piccadilly to 345 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Turnham Green and Acton Town 15 mins
- Piccadilly to 355 Heathrow via T4 Loop At Barons Court Platform 2 25 mins
- Piccadilly to 312 Heathrow T123 + 5 At Earl's Court Platform 6 27 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
- Car park
AddressHounslow West Station
London Underground Ltd.