Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line) Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 14:52:15
Eastbound - Platform 4
- District to 027 Upminster At Ravenscourt Park Platform 4 1 min
- District to 003 Upminster Between Gunnersbury and Turnham Green 6 mins
- District to 030 Upminster At Ealing Common Platform 2 12 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- District to 033 Ealing Broadway Between Barons Court and Hammersmith Due
- District to 000 Richmond At Earl's Court Platform 3 5 mins
- District to 034 Ealing Broadway At South Kensington Platform 1 9 mins
- District to 010 Richmond Between Westminster and St. James's Park 16 mins
- District to 035 Ealing Broadway Between Temple and Embankment 19 mins
- District to 011 Richmond Approaching Blackfriars 22 mins
- District to 036 Ealing Broadway Between Tower Hill and Monument 26 mins
- Cash Machines
- Euro Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
- Waiting Room
- Boarding Ramps
AddressHammersmith (D & P)
London Underground Ltd.