Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Embankment Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 08:10:47
Northbound - Platform 5
- Bakerloo to 211 Queen's Park Approaching Waterloo 2 mins
- Bakerloo to 242 Harrow and Wealdstone Between Elephant & Castle and Lambeth North 4 mins
Southbound - Platform 6
- Bakerloo to 236 Elephant and Castle At Charing Cross Platform 2 1 min
- Bakerloo to 243 Elephant and Castle At Piccadilly Circus Platform 2 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 212 Elephant and Castle Between Regents Park and Oxford Circus 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 224 Elephant and Castle At Baker Street Platform 8 9 mins
- Bakerloo to 205 Elephant and Castle At Edgware Road Platform 2 12 mins
- Bakerloo to 237 Elephant and Castle Approaching Paddington 14 mins
- Bakerloo to 206 Elephant and Castle At Maida Vale Platform 2 17 mins
- Bakerloo to 213 Elephant and Castle Left Queen's Park 19 mins
- Bakerloo to 223 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 22 mins
- Bakerloo to 207 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 24 mins
- Bakerloo to 240 Elephant and Castle Between Willesden Junction and Kensal Green 26 mins
- Cash Machines
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
- Euro Cash Machines
London Underground Ltd.