From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, all trains from Clapham Common will be via Charing Cross. Clapham Common Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. For alternative access to the City, take bus route 733 from Oval station, cycle or change at Waterloo for Southeastern services from Waterloo East to London Bridge. For Canary Wharf, take the Overground from Clapham High Street to Shadwell and change to the DLR.
Clapham Common Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get busier.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 17:25:19
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 031 Mill Hill East via Bank At Platform Due
- Northern to 122 Edgware via Bank At Clapham South Platform 1 1 min
- Northern to 027 High Barnet via Bank At Balham Platform 1 3 mins
- Northern to 124 Edgware via Bank At Tooting Broadway Platform 1 7 mins
- Northern to 136 High Barnet via Bank Between South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood 12 mins
- Northern to 126 Edgware via Bank At Morden Platform 2 15 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 143 Morden via Bank Approaching Clapham Common Due
- Northern to 135 Morden via Bank Approaching Clapham North 1 min
- Northern to 051 Morden via Bank At Stockwell Platform 3 3 mins
- Northern to 004 Morden via Bank At Elephant and Castle Platform 2 9 mins
- Northern to 141 Morden via Bank Between Moorgate and Bank 15 mins
- Northern to 144 Morden via Bank At Moorgate Platform 8 16 mins
- Northern to 112 Morden via Bank Between Kings Cross and Angel 22 mins
- Northern to 020 Morden via Bank Between Camden Town and Euston 27 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
AddressClapham Common Station
London Underground Ltd.