Clapham Common: reduced escalator service - there is no down escalator in service from the ticket hall due to a fault.
Clapham Common Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get busier.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 21:48:53
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 141 High Barnet via Bank At Platform Due
- Northern to 137 Edgware via Bank Between Clapham South and Clapham Common Due
- Northern to 140 Edgware via Bank Departed Balham 3 mins
- Northern to 142 Finchley Central via Bank Between Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec 7 mins
- Northern to 057 Edgware via Bank Departed Colliers Wood 10 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 054 Morden via Bank Between Clapham North and Clapham Common Due
- Northern to 001 Morden via Bank Between Oval and Stockwell 4 mins
- Northern to 042 Morden via Bank At Kennington Platform 4 6 mins
- Northern to 013 Morden via Bank Departed Borough 10 mins
- Northern to 076 Morden via Bank Between Moorgate and Bank 15 mins
- Northern to 160 Morden via Bank At Moorgate Platform 8 16 mins
- Northern to 015 Morden via Bank Between Kings Cross and Angel 22 mins
- Northern to 211 Morden via Bank At Kings Cross 23 mins
- Northern to 127 Morden via Bank Approaching Euston 25 mins
- Northern to 003 Morden via Bank At Camden Town 27 mins
- Northern to 067 Morden via Bank At Camden Town 28 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
AddressClapham Common Station
London Underground Ltd.