From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, all trains from Clapham Common will be via Charing Cross. Clapham Common Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. For alternative access to the City, take bus route 733 from Oval station, cycle or change at Waterloo for Southeastern services from Waterloo East to London Bridge. For Canary Wharf, take the Overground from Clapham High Street to Shadwell and change to the DLR.
You must wear a face coveringWear a face covering on public transport unless exempt or face a fine of £200
Clapham Common Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get busier.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 15:36:22
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 004 Edgware via CX Departed Balham 3 mins
- Northern to 003 Edgware via CX At Tooting Bec Platform 1 5 mins
- Northern to 051 High Barnet via CX Departed Tooting Broadway 7 mins
- Northern to 026 Edgware via CX At Colliers Wood Platform 1 10 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 135 Morden via CX At Clapham North Platform 2 Due
- Northern to 053 Morden via CX At Oval Platform 2 4 mins
- Northern to 036 Morden via CX At Kennington Platform 2 6 mins
- Northern to 136 Morden via CX At Waterloo Platform 2 10 mins
- Northern to 014 Morden via CX Between Warren Street and Goodge Street 18 mins
- Northern to 050 Morden via CX Between Mornington Crescent and Euston 21 mins
- Northern to 015 Morden via CX Between Kentish Town and Camden Town 26 mins
- Northern to 010 Morden via CX Between Tufnell Park and Kentish Town 28 mins
- Northern to 023 Morden via CX At Belsize Park Platform 2 28 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
AddressClapham Common Station
London Underground Ltd.