From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, Canning Town Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey.
You must wear a face coveringWear a face covering on public transport unless exempt or face a fine of £200
Canning Town Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 21:35:20
Eastbound - Platform 6
- Jubilee to 351 Stratford At North Greenwich Platform 3 2 mins
- Jubilee to 335 Stratford Between Canary Wharf and North Greenwich 3 mins
- Jubilee to 310 Stratford At Canada Water Platform 2 7 mins
- Jubilee to 333 Stratford At Bermondsey Platform 2 9 mins
- Jubilee to 316 Stratford Left London Bridge 12 mins
- Jubilee to 352 Stratford At Southwark Platform 2 14 mins
- Jubilee to 317 Stratford At Westminster Platform 3 17 mins
- Jubilee to 315 Stratford At Green Park Platform 6 20 mins
- Jubilee to 311 Stratford Between Baker Street and Bond Street 23 mins
- Jubilee to 320 Stratford Between St. John Wood and Baker Street 26 mins
- Jubilee to 354 Stratford Between Swiss Cottage and St. John's Wood 29 mins
Westbound - Platform 5
- Jubilee to 305 Stanmore At Platform Due
- Jubilee to 345 Wembley Park At West Ham Platform 5 4 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Cash Machines
- Euro Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressCanning Town Station
London Underground Ltd.