Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Barons Court Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 16:07:10
Eastbound - Platform 4
- District to 123 Upminster At Hammersmith Platform 4 2 mins
- District to 065 Check Front of Train At Gunnersbury Platform 2 9 mins
- District to 054 Tower Hill At Acton Town Platform 4 12 mins
- District to 037 Upminster Between Ealing Broadway and Ealing Common 17 mins
- District to 040 Upminster At Ealing Broadway Platform 9 19 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- District to 016 Richmond Between Earl's Court and West Kensington 3 mins
- District to 043 Ealing Broadway Between Gloucester Road and Earl's Court 6 mins
- District to 017 Richmond At Sloane Square Platform 1 11 mins
- District to 101 Ealing Broadway At Victoria Platform 1 13 mins
- District to 060 Richmond At Westminster Platform 1 16 mins
- District to 051 Ealing Broadway Between Mansion House and Blackfriars 22 mins
- District to 021 Richmond At Tower Hill Platform 1 27 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressBarons Court Station
London Underground Ltd.