ANGEL STATION: There will be a reduced escalator service until late October 2023 due to maintenance works.
Angel Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get busier.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 12:07:57
Northbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 121 High Barnet via Bank Between Old Street and Angel 2 mins
- Northern to 066 Edgware via Bank Between Bank and Moorgate 5 mins
- Northern to 065 Edgware via Bank Between Borough and London Bridge 9 mins
- Northern to 012 High Barnet via Bank At Elephant and Castle Platform 1 11 mins
- Northern to 111 Edgware via Bank At Oval Platform 1 15 mins
- Northern to 055 High Barnet via Bank Approaching Stockwell 18 mins
- Northern to 255 High Barnet via Bank Departed Balham 26 mins
- Northern to 024 Edgware via Bank At Tooting Bec Platform 1 28 mins
Southbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 253 Morden via Bank Between Kings Cross and Angel 1 min
- Northern to 123 Morden via Bank Between Camden Town and Euston 6 mins
- Northern to 124 Morden via Bank Between Belsize Park and Chalk Farm 10 mins
- Northern to 233 Morden via Bank At Tufnell Park Platform 2 12 mins
- Northern to 125 Morden via Bank Between Golders Green and Hampstead 17 mins
- Northern to 225 Morden via Bank Left East Finchley 17 mins
- Northern to 251 Morden via Bank 19 mins
- Northern to 006 Morden via Bank Around Mill Hill East 20 mins
- Northern to 052 Morden via Bank Between Hendon Central and Brent Cross 22 mins
- Northern to 126 Morden via Bank At Burnt Oak Platform 2 29 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Cash Machines
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
- Euro Cash Machines
London Underground Ltd.