Until mid-October 2018 there is no step-free access between platform and street level at Shadwell DLR station while we work on the lift.
For step-free access please use recommended local bus routes.
Travelling from Shadwell towards:
- Limehouse - take the 15, 115 or 135 bus from stop F on Commercial Road
- Bank - take the 15 from stop E on Commercial Road to Cannon Street then short walk OR take the 15, 115 or 135 from stop E on Commercial Road to Aldgate East station, then bus 25 to Poultry/Bank station
- Tower Gateway - take bus 15 from stop E on Commercial Road to Tower Hill OR use bus 100 from stop B St George's Town Hall (Cable Street) to Tower Gateway
Travelling to Shadwell from:
- Limehouse - bus 15, 115 or 135 (to Watney Market then short walk) OR D3 from stop LK at Limehouse station
- Bank - walk to Cannon Street and take the 15 from stop MB to Watney Market then short walk OR bus 25 from Bank station/Poultry to Aldgate East station, then 115/15/135 to Watney Market, then walk to Shadwell station
- Tower Gateway - bus 15 from stop TD Tower Gateway station to Watney Market OR use bus 100 from stop TE Tower Gateway station