A number of improvements are being delivered at Brentwood station in preparation for the new Elizabeth line services. Most of this work has now been completed.
What we've done so far
We successfully refurbished the ticket office and waiting room in early 2017. The canopy glazing at the main entrance has been replaced and platform 4 gateline works have also been completed.
- New ticket gates in the main ticket hall and on platform 4
- Redecoration and refresh work on the toilets/accessible toilet and waiting room on platform 4
- Accessible ticket office windows
- A new entrance door in the main ticket hall
- New digital screens in the ticket hall to make customer information easier to see
- New seating has been put in on platforms
- Redecoration and refresh work on the toilets and waiting room on platform 3
We also redecorated inside and out and improved live travel information to help get your journey off to a good start.
- Canopy roof renewal works to platforms 1,2 & 4 is due for completion in summer 2019