From Saturday 4 June 2016 to February 2017, Walthamstow Queen's Road station will close as Network Rail carry out major work. Find travel advice here.
Find out more about:
Travel options from Walthamstow Queen's Road
- A replacement bus towards Barking will run from Walthamstow Central bus station (bus stop C), an approximately nine minute walk from Walthamstow Queen's Road
- At Walthamstow Central, customers can change for the Victoria Line to Seven Sisters
- The footbridge over Walthamstow Queen's Road station will be closed from Saturday 4 June until February 2017
- View local buses in the area (PDF 92KB)
Walthamstow Queen's Road map
Travel advice by destination
Leyton Midland Road, Leytonstone High Road, Wanstead Park, Woodgrange Park, Barking
- Take the replacement bus from Walthamstow Central bus station bus stop C towards Barking
Blackhorse Road, South Tottenham, Harringay Green Lanes, Crouch Hill, Upper Holloway, Gospel Oak
- Until Friday 23 September: Walk to Walthamstow Central and take the Victoria line to Seven Sisters. Walk for approximately four minutes to South Tottenham and take the London Overground to Gospel Oak or take the replacement bus from bus stop A on Seven Sisters Road
- From Saturday 24 September: Walk to Walthamstow Central and take the Victoria line to Seven Sisters. Change for the replacement bus from bus stop A on Seven Sisters Road
For information on how transport services are operating, see our status updates page or follow @TfLTravelAlerts on Twitter.