Over the Christmas and New Year period, most of TfL public transport is open. However, planned works and service changes will affect public transport and road travel.
See our Status updates map for Tube, Overground, TfL Rail, DLR and London Trams services for 28 December.
There are changes and planned works on the following services today.
- Normal Friday service on 24-hour and night routes
- 507 route - enhanced Saturday service
- 521 and X68 - special service
- Saturday service on all lines
- Night Tube running as normal
- Trains not stopping at Whitechapel (including during Friday and Saturday night services)
- No service between Euston and Kilburn High Road from 19:45
- No service between Liverpool Street and Shenfield
- Rail replacement buses between Stratford and Shenfield (except Maryland), calling additionally at Newbury Park for the Central line
- Reduced service between Paddington and Hayes & Harlington
- Trains every 30 mins.
- Trains not stopping at Acton Main Line, West Ealing or Hanwell
- Limited regular bookings for today. Book your journeys for today from Friday 13 December
- Dial-a-Ride services are for registered members only
Santander Cycles are available throughout December, including today.
- Cycle for free this December. Make as many 30-minute journeys as you like within 24 hours free of charge. Use code SCXMAS19
- Check availability of Santander Cycles using the online docking station map
- Download the Santander Cycles app from the App Store or Google Play
All our other services are planned to run normally.