Over the Christmas and New Year period, most of TfL public transport is open. However, planned works and service changes will affect public transport and road travel.
See our Status updates map for Tube, Overground, TfL Rail, DLR and London Trams services for 30 December.
There are changes and planned works on the following services today:
- Normal Friday service on 24 hour and night routes
- Saturday service on all day routes
- 507 route - enhanced Saturday service
- 521 and X68 - special service
- Saturday service
- First trains at weekday times on all lines except Waterloo & City line
- Waterloo & City line - reduced service with first and last trains at normal weekday times
- First Central line trains between Hainault and Woodford via Grange Hill at Saturday times
- No District line service between Earl's Court and Kensington (Olympia)
- No service between Hackney Downs and Enfield Town/Cheshunt (via Seven Sisters) after 22:45
- No southbound service from Sydenham to West Croydon from after 23:30
- Weekday service between Highbury & Islington/Dalston Junction and New Cross, Clapham Junction, Crystal Palace and West Croydon
- Saturday service on all other routes
- Reduced service between Paddington and Hayes & Harlington.
- Trains every 30 mins
- Trains not stopping at Acton Main Line, West Ealing or Hanwell
- There will be limited regular bookings for today. Book journeys for today from Monday 16 December
- Dial-a-Ride services are for registered members only
Santander Cycles are available throughout December, including today.
- Cycle for free in December. Make as many 30-minute journeys as you like within 24 hours free of charge. Use code SCXMAS19
- Check availability of Santander Cycles using the online docking station map
- Download the Santander Cycles app from the App Store or Google Play
All our other services are planned to run normally.