As part of our work to prepare for the Northern line extension, Bank branch trains will not stop at Kennington from Saturday 26 May until mid-September 2018. There will be no interchange between the Bank and Charing Cross branches during this time. Find out how your journey may be affected.
From Saturday 26 May until mid-September, Northern line trains on the Bank branch will not stop at Kennington while we carry out essential work to build new passageways to make it quicker and easier for customers to change between different branches.
Changes at Kennington
- Bank branch trains will not stop at Kennington
- The station will remain open but there will be no access to and from Bank trains and no interchange between the Bank and Charing Cross branches
Changes to Tube services
- A temporary timetable will run with more frequent, direct trains to and from Morden on the Charing Cross branch
- There will be a slightly reduced, and therefore busier, service on the Bank branch
- The Victoria line will also be busier while Northern line customers take alternative routes
We'll be sharing more detailed travel advice closer to the time to help minimise disruption to you. Please check back in April for updated information and alternative routes, or sign up to email updates.
Find out more about the Northern line extension.
For up-to-date information on Tube services follow @TfLTravelAlerts or visit TfL's individual Tube line accounts for real-time information.