Find out more about Cycleway 9.
The phase of works near Kew Bridge is due to finish in late autumn 2020.
These changes will affect all road vehicles, including private cars, delivery vehicles, taxis and private hire vehicles and coaches.
Until late autumn 2020
- There will be lane closures at the junction and approaches 24 hours a day
- Expect delays while travelling on the A406 onto Chiswick High Road, eastbound on the A315 Kew Bridge Road, and on Kew Bridge
Please plan ahead and allow more time for your journey. If possible, travel outside peak periods or consider alternative ways of travelling.
If your business receives deliveries by road, find out more about how changing your deliveries can improve efficiency.
For the latest information on how London roads are operating, see our traffic status updates map.
- Expect delays on routes 65, 235, 237, 267, 391, N9, and N65
- Bus stops will be temporarily closed at times - signs will direct you to the nearest stop
For the latest information on how buses are running, see our bus status updates.
- Signs will help you through the works
- We will regularly review our traffic management to provide the safest environment possible
- We will keep footpaths and pedestrian crossings open wherever possible
- We may need to make some temporary closures or diversions at times. Signs will guide you safely through the works area
Tube, London Overground and National Rail Services are not affected by the works and will be the best ways to make journeys to the area. Please ensure you plan your journey ahead of time, and check before you travel.