From Saturday 26 May until mid-September, Bank branch trains will not stop at Kennington and there will be no interchange between the branches.
The Northern and Victoria lines and some stations are likely to be busier so if you can please avoid the busiest times, allow extra time for your journey or use alternative routes.
- Clapham North station will be extremely busy and you may be held outside the station more often. It may also take longer to board a train. Please allow extra time for your journey
- The busiest time to start your weekday journey at this station is between 07:30 and 09:00. If you can, travel before 07:30 for a more comfortable journey, including at interchanges along the line
- For central London, take the first available train and change if necessary. Alternatively, use routes via London Overground services from nearby Clapham High Street station
- Use local bus routes 155 or N155 from stop C on Clapham High Street
- It is approximately 12 minutes' cycle via Cycle Superhighway 7. The nearest Santander Cycles docking station is on Jeffreys Road