Until mid-September, Bank branch trains are not stopping at Kennington and there is no interchange between the branches.
The Northern and Victoria lines and some stations are likely to be busier so please avoid the busiest times if you can, or allow extra time for your journey.
- Clapham Common station will be extremely busy and you may be held outside the station more often. It may also take longer to board a train. Please allow extra time for your journey
- The busiest time to start your weekday journey at this station is between 07:30 and 09:00. If you can, travel before 07:30 for a more comfortable journey, including at interchanges along the line
- For central London, take the first available train and change if necessary. Alternatively, use routes via London Overground services from nearby Clapham High Street station
- Use local bus routes 155 or N155 from stop D on Clapham Common South Side
- It is approximately 14 minutes' cycle via Cycle Superhighway 7. The nearest Santander Cycles docking station is on Wandsworth Road