Christmas Day (25 December) 2021
Climate adaptation report
This report sets out how we manage climate risk governance, strategy and assessment. It focuses on the main climate risks facing London including flooding, high temperatures, drought and storms.
It's our submission to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs under the latest round of the Adaptation Reporting Power.
These services are not running today:
- Tube (including Night Tube)
- London Overground (including London Overground Night Service)
- Emirates Air Line
- National Rail
The electric scooter rental trials in some London Boroughs will be running today.
- See our Status updates map for Tube, Overground, Rail, DLR and tram services for Saturday 25 December
- Check traffic status updates for Saturday 25 December
Taxi and Private Hire
Until 06:00 on Monday 27 December:
- Black cabs will charge an extra £4 per journey
- There may be an extra charge for private hire vehicles (including minicabs) - check when you book
- Check availability of Santander Cycles using the online docking station map
- Download the Santander Cycles app from the App Store or Google Play
Driving and paying to drive
- The Congestion Charge and (newly-expanded) ULEZ does not operate today
- The LEZ operates every day of the year
- See traffic status updates for Saturday 25 December
- Service running from 07:00-02:00 (early morning of Boxing Day)
- Dial-a-Ride services are for registered members only
There will be some non-TfL coaches running from Victoria Coach Station.