Over the Christmas and New Year period, most of the TfL network is open. However, on Christmas Day there's no service on most transport.
These services are not running today: the Tube, buses, TfL Rail, London Overground, DLR, Trams, River, Emirates Air Line and National Rail.
Taxi and Private Hire; and Santander Cycles are all running today.
See our Status updates map for Tube, Overground, TfL Rail, DLR and tram services for 25 December.
- No regular bookings. Dial-a-Ride services are for registered members only
Taxi and Private Hire
Until 06:00 on Friday 27 December:
- Black cabs will charge an extra £4 per journey
- There may be an extra charge for private hire vehicles (including minicabs) - check when you book
Santander Cycles are available on Christmas Day and throughout the rest of December.
- Cycle for free this Christmas. Make as many 30-minute journeys as you like within 24 hours free of charge. Use code SCXMAS19
- Check availability of Santander Cycles using the online docking station map
- Download the Santander Cycles app from the App Store or Google Play