Until February 2017, London Overground will not serve Barking station as Network Rail carry out major work. Find travel advice here.
Find out more about:
Travel options from Barking
- A replacement bus will run from bus stop K towards Walthamstow Central
- The District line and Hammersmith & City line into central London are available from Barking station
- View local buses in the area (PDF 384KB)
Travel advice by destination
Woodgrange Park and Wanstead Park, Leyton Midland Road and Leytonstone High Road
- Take the replacement bus at bus stop K, outside the station
South Tottenham, Blackhorse Road and Walthamstow Queen's Road
- Take the Hammersmith & City line to King's Cross St Pancras and change for the Victoria line to Seven Sisters (for South Tottenham), Blackhorse Road and Walthamstow Central (for Walthamstow Queen's Road)
Harringay Green Lanes, Crouch Hill and Upper Holloway
- Take the replacement bus from bus stop NA to Walthamstow Central for the Victoria line. At Seven Sisters, take the replacement bus from bus stop A on Seven Sisters Road
- Take the 97 or 69 bus to Leyton station for the Central line to Stratford. At Stratford, change for the London Overground
For information on how transport services are operating, see our status updates page or follow @TfLTravelAlerts on Twitter.