Section four of the London LOOP offers great views and great woodland walks.
- Section start: Gates Green Road, West Wickham Common
- Nearest public transport to the start: Hayes (Rail)
- Section finish: Hamsey Green
- Nearest public transport to the finish: West Croydon (Rail and Overground), by bus from Limpsfield Road)
- Section distance: 10 miles (16 km)
This section of the route starts at the main entrance of Hayes station and ends at West Wickham Common. It's a well-wooded section with many opportunities for climbing.
- The Domesday Oak trees
- The Greenwich Meridian stone
- Butterflies, including speckled wood and common blue
- Addington Hills