Section 11 of the London LOOP offers lots to see and is great for waterside walking enthusiasts.
- Section start: Hayes & Harlington
- Nearest public transport to the start: Hayes & Harlington (Rail)
- Section finish: Uxbridge
- Nearest public transport to the finish: Uxbridge (Tube)
- Section distance: 7.5 miles (12 km)
- The Grand Union Canal
- Little Britain Lake
- A traditional, cast-iron milepost
- Stockley Park
- Horton Bridge
- Views across Cone Valley
Terrain and surface
Mostly level on canal and riverside paths, this section has a few gentle slopes in Stockley Park
and along canal ramps. The canal towpaths are generally firm, but much of the route
lies on rough and possibly muddy paths, or on grass. There are no stiles along this route.
Refreshments and toilets
Pubs and cafes: Hayes, West Drayton, Yiewsley, Uxbridge, Little
Britain and Cowley Café.
Public toilets: There are no public toilets on this section.