Section 13 of the LOOP Walk offers the chance of escape into remote countryside and enchanting woodland.
- Section start: Harefield West
- Nearest public transport to the start: The bus stop on Park Lane
- Section finish: Moor Park
- Nearest public transport to the finish: Moor Park (Tube)
- Section distance: 5 miles (8 km)
- The Grand Union Canal
- Bishop's Wood
- Ye Old Green Manne pub
Terrain and surface
Following a steep hill at the start, this is a fairly level route with some gentle slopes. It stays mostly on rough paths, tracks and grass. There are seven stiles along the route.