Section 20's country woodland and farmland make it one of the most rural sections of the London LOOP route.
- Section start: Chigwell
- Nearest public transport to the start: Chigwell (Tube)
- Section finish: Havering-atte-Bower
- Nearest public transport to the finish: Buses from Havering-atte-Bower
- Section distance: 6 miles (9.7 km)
- Hainault Forest Country Park
- Havering Country Park
- Chigwell Row Wood
- Ye Olde Kings Head
Terrain and surface
Generally level, with some gentle slopes. This route is mostly on rough paths, tracks or grass. There are six stiles along this route.