Coronavirus - latest supplier information
Each and every TfL partner is playing a crucial role in fighting coronavirus and saving lives. You are keeping transport services operational for critical workers such as our brilliant NHS nurses, doctors and pharmacists. Thank you for making such a huge difference in this epic national and global campaign.
For all questions or enquiries about coronavirus, please either speak to your local TfL contact, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We plan to hold several supplier conference calls in the coming days and weeks, to keep you updated with the latest information.
In the meantime, here's how you can continue to support us:
- Keep working with us in this rapidly changing environment
- Help us ensure we all stay open and transparent
- Keep us up to date with how the coronavirus is affecting your business
- Flag to your local Procurement & Supply Chain contact if you think you will be unable to deliver your services and any mitigations you plan to/have put in place
- It may not be possible for us to process postal copies of supplier invoices because of office closures, so if you would normally post your invoices, please email them to email@example.com.
- Keep the lines of communication open as this situation evolves
We thank you for your continued support during this difficult time.