There are many courses you can take to ensure that you are safe, legal and efficient when making and receiving deliveries in London.
Delivery and servicing awareness training
Join us to find out how you can help reduce the impact of congestion in London.
Our series of five free workshops will explain the practical solutions available to help you identify and review areas of delivery and servicing that can make the most difference around safety, air quality, noise and congestion.
The five modules are:
- Procurement (60 minute module) - which is aimed at showing how procurement can be used to improve the performance of delivery and servicing: reducing congestion and emissions and improving safety
- Planning (half day module) - aims to provide planners and other decision makers of street design, with a deeper understanding and awareness around the consequences of not considering the impact on during the planning process and; will examine why freight is sometimes not considered during planning and design
- Street design (half day module) - aimed at those responsible for designing streets to operate better for all road users and minimise reputational, safety and network reliability risks associated with scheme implementation
- Town centre delivery and servicing (90 minute module) - highlighting effective approaches used for the development and management of town centres and the importance of stipulating and monitoring implementation of delivery and servicing Plans
- Construction logistics (90 minute module) - looking at the impact that vans and lorries involved in construction activity have on London, identifying issues relating to construction and how to access the tools available for solutions to these issues
All workshops will be held at Palestra (opposite Southwark Tube station) and dates are as follows.
|Module ||Date ||Time ||Room|
|Procurement ||Mon 05/09/2016 ||10:30-12:00 ||St Pancras (10YC2) |
|Planning ||Mon 12/09/2016 ||10:00-13:00 ||Paddington (11YC1) |
|Street Design ||Mon 19/09/2016 ||10:00-13:00 ||Paddington (11YC1) |
|Town centre delivery and servicing ||Wed 28/09/2016 ||10:30-12:00 ||St Pancras (10YC2) Palestra |
|Construction ||Fri 07/10/2016 ||10:30-12:00 ||Blackfriars & Euston (9YC2&1) |
|Procurement ||Wed 12/10/2016 ||14:00-15:30 ||St Pancras (10YC2) |
|Planning ||Tue 18/10/2016 ||13:00-16:00 ||Blackfriars & Euston (9YC2&1) |
|Street Design ||Thu 27/10/2016 ||13:00-16:00 ||Paddington (11YC1) |
|Town centre delivery and servicing ||Thu 03/11/2016 ||14:00-15:30 ||Blackfriars & Euston (9YC2&1) |
|Construction ||Wed 09/11/2016 ||10:30-12:00 ||St Pancras (10YC2) |
|Procurement ||Fri 18/11/2016 ||10:30-12:00 ||St Pancras (10YC2) |
|Planning ||Tue 22/11/2016 ||10:00-13:00 ||Blackfriars & Euston (9YC2&1) |
|Street Design ||Wed 30/11/2016 ||10:00-13:00 ||Victoria & Earlsfield (4GC1&2) |
|Town centre delivery and servicing ||Tue 06/12/2016 ||10:30-12:00 ||Blackfriars & Euston (9YC2&1) |
|Construction ||Mon 12/12/2016 ||10:30-12:00 ||St Pancras (10YC2) |
For further details on workshop dates and to book a free place for you and/or a colleague please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org