We looking for a commercial partner for the iconic and successful Baby on Board initiative. For the right brand this is an opportunity to enhance the TfL customer experience - especially for those whose lives are about to change forever!
- Work with us to tailor our existing, efficient process which lets customers order their Baby on Board badge both in-station and online
- Build on the success and goodwill of Baby on Board by helping us grow and develop our existing programme of social media 'happenings' and PR activities for mums-to-be
- Help to tailor our well-established commercial channels (digital, events, printed materials) to increase your retail and online sales
What's on offer
Our Baby on Board partner will be granted Headline Partner status with the Baby on Board programme over the term of the partnership.
This will give the chosen partner rights to create a composite logo using Baby on Board intellectual property.
The real opportunity for the selected partner however is to work hand-in-hand with us to develop and grow this much-loved initiative. Make your brand part of its story.
Exclusive rights to Baby on Board badge requests will include rights to:
- Agree with our digital editorial team on copy and design for a permanent and dedicated page with the order form on the TfL website
- Customer data capture, subject to customer's consent
- A composite lock-up on the badge delivery envelope plus customer information and promotional content
- In-station delivery of information encouraging customers to order online
Other elements as part of the branding opportunity include:
- Billboard advertising on Journey Planner and the TfL homepage
- Partner branding on related maps (eg Step-free Tube guide) and in selected baby-changing facilities across the Tube
- Rights to use locations in Tube stations for experiential marketing
- Support from the TfL Press Office and social media channel editors
For more information about becoming our Baby on Board partner, email firstname.lastname@example.org.