Cycling in London films toolkit
Under the previous mayor Boris Johnson, we produced a series of short films about his Vision for Cycling in London campaign. (The current London mayor, Sadiq Khan, covers this topic in the Healthy Streets for London document.)
The films focus on the cycling infrastructure that is being delivered across inner and outer London boroughs. They're designed to help boroughs communicate the plans and real benefits that the Vision can bring.
All four films are available via YouTube links. Higher resolution versions can also be downloaded from the TfL FTP site.
What was the campaign?
- The films explain the various elements of the Vision and what they could mean to people living or travelling in London
- Two films focus on inner London and one on outer London - a Pan-London film provides a summary view
- The Pan-London film is publicly available on the TfL YouTube channel
- There are two versions of the inner London films; a summary 4 minute edit and a more detailed 10 minute edit
- The films have been produced for Boroughs and partners to use in presentations, at stakeholder meetings, during consultation/public events and at conferences. Only the Pan-London film can be posted online and promoted via social media channels
What is available to boroughs?
High res versions of the four films are available for download from the TfL FTP site, in Quicktime and Windows Media File formats. Lower res versions are available via YouTube.
To get sign in details for the TfL FTP site or the private links for the inner and outer London films, please contact your borough transport officer.
(Access to FTP sites can be done via a browser, but you may find your system's security settings don't allow access to FTP sites. You should check with your borough IT team to ensure you will be able to access the FTP site. Licensed software can also be used to access an FTP site.)
Logos and layouts
London boroughs are not allowed to add their own logo to the films.