TfL Ref: FOI-2623-1617
Thank you for your email received on 25 March asking for information about Twickenham Road. I apologise for the delay in replying to you.
Your request has been considered in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act and our Information Access Policy. I can confirm that we hold some of the information you require. You asked :
1. Assessments of congestion in the road networks immediately connected to and feeding through Isleworth, (including the London Road and the Twickenham Road) including but not limited assessments on the performance of the A4, A316 and Spur Road, Isleworth. In relation to this request please provide any relevant compactor data predating the period above. 6 December 2015 - 24 March 2017
2. Assessments on the performance of any bus routes traversing (1) any part of the Twickenham Road, Isleworth and (2) the section of the London Road between a) the junction of Boston Manor Road, Brentford and Brentford High Street and b) the junction of the London Road and Bridge Road.
We do not have any specific assessments of bus performance of the Isleworth area, however please find attached the TrafficMaster GPS data congestion maps for Richmond, which covers Isleworth. These cover the period from September 2015 to September 2016, and we have also included the same period for the year before. They each show congestion broken down by AM, Daytime and PM peak times.
We are aware that the Hounslow Council have made some road closures in that area so it is possible that they could hold some information relating to this.
3. Communications between tfl and Hounslow Council concerning pollution levels on the Twickenham Road road network, including but not limited to the Twickenham Road, North Street, South Street, Park Road and St John's Road.
4. Communications, budgets, schedules and plans passing between between tfl and Hounslow Council, particularly although not limited to communications with Mark Frost, concerning funding by tfl in relation to the implementation of additional traffic measures on Twickenham Road and the implementation of a quiet zone in the Twickenham Road area.
5. Communications passing between tfl and Hounslow Council concerning the closure of Church Street, Isleworth.
Please find attached communications emails you have requested.
Please note in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) some personal data has been removed from the correspondence, as required by section 40(2) of the FOI Act.
This is because disclosure of this personal data would be a breach of the DPA, specifically the first principle of the DPA which requires all processing of personal data to be fair and lawful.
If this is not the information you are looking for, or if you are unable to access it for some reason, please feel free to contact me.
Please see the attached information sheet for details of your right to appeal as well as information on copyright and what to do if you would like to re-use any of the information we have disclosed.
FOI Case Officer
FOI Case management Team
Transport for London