Request map of Kings Cross London Underground
Request ID: FOI-1584-1819
Date published: 09 October 2018
This request is related to:
Request map of Kings Cross London Underground station with the following features clearly marked:
- The area in which Transport for London has authority (please shade this area clearly and distinctively)
- Any ticket barriers operated by Transport for London
- Any Oyster vending machines (and whether they accept cash)
- Any cash machines in or near the area
- Any stairs, escalators and lifts providing access to Kings Cross London Underground station
- The location of the Piano referred to in the related request as at the date of that request (2018-07-30).
TfL Ref: 1584-1819
Thank you for your request received by Transport for London (TfL) on 11 September 2018 asking for a map of Kings Cross London Underground station with a number of features clearly marked.
Your request has been considered in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act and our information access policy.
We do not hold the map containing all the information that you have requested. The FOI Act does not require us to create new information for the purposes of fulfilling a request; the FOI Act only covers recorded information held at the time of a request.
I’m sorry that we cannot be of further assistance.
Please see the attached information sheet for details of your right to appeal.
FOI Case Management Team
Transport for London
Back to top